Enjin Minecraft plugin
The Enjin Minecraft plugin is the most powerful way to link your Minecraft server with your Enjin website
First make sure that you've added Minecraft to the [games] tab of your admin panel. From the admin panel, click the minecraft icon tab, then click the "Plugin" tab from that page. On the plugin page, you will be presented with the latest downloads for our Bukkit, Tekkit, and Forge Enjin plugins.
- Place the JAR file into your Minecraft "/plugins" directory.
- Restart the server completely.
- If the server is Bukkit or Tekkit, ensure that Vault is installed on the server.
- Ensure you have a permission plugin installed, such as PermissionsEx, Essentials, or bPermissions.
- Ensure you have the latest version of Votifier installed on the server if you plan on using our Vote for Diamonds module.
Authenticating your server with the Plugin
- From your admin > minecraft tab > servers tab, ensure you have added your server. Once added, you should have an Enjin key stated next to the server. Copy this key.
- Go to your minecraft client, and type "/enjin key [key]" within your console. Replace "[key]" with your authentication key stated above.
- If your plugin is installed and authenticated, you server should state "Online" in green on the servers page.
You can generate a new key at any time within your admin > minecraft > servers page if you have an issue with your current key.
Enjin Minecraft Plugin Version 2.2.x Features
User Tag to Rank Sync Features
- Ability to select in-game rank to sync with and world selection.
- Auto rank user in server when user get tagged on website.
- Auto rank user on website when user gets ranked on server.
- Remove rank on server when user loses tag on website.
- Remove rank on website when user loses rank on server.
- Issue commands when a user purchases an Item from the shopping module.
Shopping Module Features
- Execute commands upon purchase of item (up to 20 commands)
- Expiry commands executes after set amount of days (up to 20 commands)
- Set if user is required to be online
Plugin powers the following Minecraft Modules
- Minecraft Server Status
- Minecraft Server Players Online
- Minecraft Server Top Players Online
- Minecraft Server Players Graph
- Minecraft Server Response Graph
See when your friends are online in-game
- In your chat bar you can see a list of friends that are in-game.
- Display server name and Minecraft character currently in-game.
Enjin in-game Heads & Signs
Please review the video below for a general look on how to use in-game heads/signs with Enjin's Minecraft plugin. A list of our sign commands can be found below.
In-game Sign Commands
- [donation#] - Most recent donation.
Subtypes: Place the item id on the second line to only get donations for that package.
- [topvoter#] - Top voter of the month.
Subtypes: day, week, month. Changes it to the top voter of the day/week/month.
- [voter#] - Most recent voter.
- [topplayer#] - Top player (gets data from module on website).
- [topposter#] - Top poster on the forum.
- [toplikes#] - Top forum likes.
- [newmember#] - Latest player to sign up on the website.
- [toppoints#] - Players with the most points.
- [pointsspent#] - Players who have spent the most points on the server.
Subtypes: day, week, month, total. Displays points spent per period of time.
- [moneyspent#] - Players who have donated the most money on the server.
Subtypes: day, week, month, total. Displays donations per period of time.
- There can be duplicate stat signs anywhere in the world, so feel free to show this data wherever you want to on your server!
- You can place a head two blocks directly above the sign so you can hide the sign under a wall if wanted
- To remove a stats head/sign, just break them and they will automatically be de-registered
Setup and Debug Commands
/enjinkey [key] - Sets the enjin key
/enjin debug - toggles debugging on/off
/enjin report - generates a debug report that includes a list of all your plugins and versions, world names, group names, java version, operating system, bukkit version, last severe message and 40 lines after it, web connectivity tests, plus a timings report (if enabled)
/enjin push - push all player's ranks on the server to enjin (WARNING! Depending on how many unique players you've had join your server it may take quite a while to sync)
/enjin inform [playername] message - Sends a formatted chat message with color codes to a certain player.
/enjin broadcast message - Sends a formatted chat message with color codes to the entire server.
/enjin lag - Shows you the current ticks per second, average TPS, as well as how much ram is used vs total ram.
/enjin updateheads - Forces a sync of all the stats on the signs and heads
/enjin heads - Shows an in game help/cheat sheet for setting up the different types of heads in the plugin
/buy - Opens up the shop interface or goes back to the main interface
/buy shop # - Opens up a certain shop
/buy page # - Opens up that page in the listing
/buy # - Opens the details page corresponding to that listing
/ec - Enables chat. (This is a non-blocking implementation that allows buycraft to still catch it if you don't have an enjin shop open.)
/enjin points - Display your account's website points total
/enjin points [playername] - Display another player's website points total
/enjin addpoints [playername] [amount] - Add points to a player's Enjin website account.
/enjin removepoints [playername] [amount] - Remove points from a player's Enjin website account.
/enjin setpoints [playername] [amount] - Set a player's exact points to a specific amount.
All other commands are listed | here
How to promote new users on server after website registration
- Correctly add and verify your minecraft plugin on your server
- Make sure to have any type of permissions plugin ready to go on your minecraft server
- Create a tag on your website which will serve as the new member's tag
- Make sure to create or have a server rank ready that will serve as the new member's rank
- Sync the new tag on the website with the rank on the server by going to your admin panel > users tab > editing the tag > minecraft sync tab
- While still in the minecraft sync settings, make sure the settings state that when someone receives the tag on the website, they receive the rank in-game
- The final step requires you to make a tag automation within your users section of the admin panel which will automatically make any registered members the new tag on the website, thus making them your new rank on the Minecraft server!
If you encounter any errors when using Enjin Minecraft Plugin, generate a report file by typing /enjin report and include it in a Support Ticket with a description of the issue.
Q. I have bPermissions installed and it's not ranking people in game, why?
A. bPermissions does not have a concept of global groups. Since it doesn't there is a little glitch in the plugin where if you select all worlds or default it doesn't apply the permissions properly. Make sure to select the world and then mirror that world. A fix will be coming out soon to apply a rank to all worlds shortly.
Q. None of my ranks are synching between my website or my server, why?
A. First make sure you have your enjin key installed properly in your plugin. If it is make sure that you have the minecraft synch enabled for the tags that you want to synch back and forth. If that still doesn't work try resetting your enjin key and trying again. If all else fails submit a bug report to enjin with the contents of the "/enjin report" command.
Q. How do I update player groups upon site signup?
A. Make sure you have the option Minecraft Synch->Tagged user adds a MC character->Add rank in-game selected. Then add a tag automation to add that tag to the user upon signup. Also, make sure that you force users to add their minecraft character during signup.