The HTML module is a dedicated script module which allows you to add custom code to your website to perform a myriad number of functions.
- A note on support for the HTML module: Because of the nature of custom coding in the HTML module, we can provide limited support for any content you might add to it, whether it be user or third party content.
Here are some popular third party modules you can use on the website by simply copying and pasting them into the html module.
If you have one to share let us know and I'll add it to the list.
Tool bar Wibiya
You can find hundreds of cool widgets here as well Widgetbox
How to place these third party modules on your website
- 1. Create a html module in the main tab Modules
- 2. Go to the module's website and find the html code snippet to copy.
- 3. Copy the code
- 4. Go to the html module and edit the module
- 5. Click on tab HTML Source
- 6. Paste the code in
- 7. SAVE
Placing the module on your page
- 1. Go to the main tab, Pages
- 2. Find the page you want to place it on
- 3. Add a container or row/column
- 4. Insert Module > choose the html module you just created
Using custom CSS in HTML modules
CSS is supported in the HTML module, however any CSS added to this module must be added in the "HTML Source" tab within the module. Also, it is very important to note that any CSS added must be enclosed by style tags. Example:
<style> css stuff </style>