Welcome to the Enjin wiki!
Welcome! Enjin's wiki is a great starting place for learning everything about Enjin from Modules, how to use the Admin Panel, website security, and much more. We've outlined some of the major pages that you may use below in the "Getting Started with Enjin" area. If you're looking for something else, try the categories link below, or search for your desired page up top!
Like most wikis, Enjin's wiki will never be 100% completed. We'll always be adding more content, so make sure to stay tuned to the recent changes. If anyone has any helpful information they would like to contribute, please do so!
Categories Here's a good starting place to see what we've built so far.
- Enjin Main Site
- Enjin Forums
- Community Directory
- Community Recruitment
- Themes & Headers
- Enjin Plans
- Support Form
- Tips: Before posting a support question
Getting started with Enjin
- Enjineering 101 (Building and Maintaining an Enjin Site)
- Managing Users
- Admin Panel
- DonationsCraft (Donation Plugin & Store For Minecraft)
- Enjin Minecraft Plugin
- Enjin Voice Hosting: TeamSpeak 3 | Mumble
- General Domain Instructions / Enjin DNS Management Panel
- Specific domain registrar instructions: Namecheap Domains | GoDaddy Domains | Name.com Domains | 1&1 Domains
Latest Features and Updates Log
- Point system released
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn features released
- Minecraft Top Donator and goal module released
- Minecraft in-game heads/signs display released
- Minecraft command delays released for DonationCraft
- Filter notifications feature released!
- DonationCraft Language support released
- jQuery updated to 1.10.1.
- DonationCraft sales and variable logs now available. Specs.
- The Minecraft character editor has been added. Other Minecraft modules have received updates as well. View the details here.
- Twitter contest! 11 awesome prizes will be given away. Ends on the 24th of June. See the details here.
- Forum quotes have been redesigned with usernames being linked to profiles, avatars and more. Specs.
- The race "Cathar" has been fully added to all SWTOR related modules/character selections. Specs.
- Mega update for DonationCraft including: recurring (subcription) based payments, item/rank image designing, characters page re-design, command execution ordering, and more. Specs.
- TeamSpeak 3 voice hosting is in BETA testing phase! All Ultimate plan website owners can apply for it. Read here for more information.
Visit the changes log article to view changes to Enjin that are older than 3 months.
We post a lot of our updates through social media, make sure to follow us to for the most up to date information!